A top smartwatch that is turning heads and making life simple, taking the country by storm now!
Smartwatches have come a long way since the early days where a few neat features were all they could offer. Now, every smartwatch has the basics covered, but some are just better than others.
Take the new W-Series watch for example. It has all the usual features you would expect from such a product, but it doesn’t stop there. Not only does it connect to your phone, allowing you to make calls and check messages, but it can help you to check in with your health and do a whole lot more.
People are starting to take notice of this clever smartwatch packed with extras.
Most smartwatches tend to look the same and are made from similar materials. This is fine if you just want to fit in and for no one to notice the technology on your wrist.
If you want to stand out a little, you’re going to have to try a little harder. This Smartwatch is made from quality materials and has smooth curves that give it a luxurious feel. The front and the back are cased in glass which wipes easily and looks impressive.
The comfortable strap is made from silicone and feels great when worn, making it perfect for exercise and casual use.
The Power Of a Phone On Your Wrist
When you are exercising, it can be annoying having to reach for your phone when you have an incoming call. Not to mention, the numerous circumstances where you just need to get on with the task you are undertaking.
This is where this Smartwatch excels, doing the basics right. You can answer calls using the built-in speaker and check messages, even speak to your calendar to set reminders. You can check your call logs and even set an alarm.
The touchscreen display is easy to navigate thanks to the 1.54 display.
Your Exercise Companion
A smartwatch should be used properly, after all, if you don’t use the features it is no better than a watch.
Part of the problem is that out of date smartwatches don’t have a lot to offer. This is known for being great for your health. Because it can monitor heartbeat and connect to your music via Bluetooth it is a brilliant gadget for staying in shape.
Use the pedometer to track your steps and distances and connect to apps to read and display fitness data so you can track and challenge your personal bests. You can even look at live ECG diagrams so the exercise features are perfect for anyone who wants to be healthy.
These diagrams can give you a physical examination that is otherwise hard to achieve. It only takes a minute and if you are feeling chest pains or aggravations you can show them to your Doctor.
- Support Bluetooth call
- incoming call
- Bluetooth music playback Control mobile music playback
- Multiple dials, free to switch
- remote photograph
- GPS support
- Sleep monitoring
- Pedometer, sports calorie, calorie consumption, exercise mileage record
- ECG,(With PPG+ECG technology, it takes only one minute to complete)
- Other features Alarm clock, calendar, stopwatch, computer
- Main screen 1.54 HD IPS, 240*240
- Touch screen 2.5D fox surface capacitive full-fit touch screen
- Bluetooth function and version: 3.0, 4.0
- Battery specifications and capacity 210MAH (large capacity polymer)
- Vibration motor support
- Charging method USB charging
- Multi-language pack Traditional, English, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese (Portuguese), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Indonesian, Malay, Polish, Vietnamese, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Burmese, Turkish, Japanese, Korean
- Touch controls
- Smart Sensor technology
- Bluetooth V5.0
- Wireless charger
- Pair with any Bluetooth-enabled device (iPhone, Android.)
- 1.5 hour charge time
- 90-day happiness guarantee
- Model: W Series
- Bluetooth: V5.0
- Battery capacity: 380MA
What's in the box:
1*W-Series smartwatch(with gift box)
- 1*USB charging cable
- 1*User manual
- 1*Packing box